A guide to managing IT and Social Media
The use of IT for emails, internet, mobile phones and social media has become a big part of the day to day running of a business, but with all the different avenues, and a wider audience the danger of bringing companies into disrepute has become a real problem.
The course involves a presentation and quiz which must be passed to gain the certificate for completing the course.
Objective of the course to understand:
- Why you need to monitor the use of IT within your company
- The importance of having a policy and handbook
- The laws protecting your employees
- What you must consider under the Data Protection Act
- The need for an impact assessment and what it should cover
- The regulation of investigation powers acts (RIPA) and what it means for employers
- The human rights act
- The impact of social media and what constitutes cyber bullying
- The impact on your organisation