A Guide to GDPR
On 25 May 2018 new laws come into force with regards to data protection. The changes are concerned with individuals’ privacy and data rights and all companies need to be able to demonstrate that good data protection is a cornerstone of their business with regards to data security, data management and subject access requests.
The course involves a presentation and short quiz. Once the quiz has been passed you will be issued with a certificate for completing the course.
- Overview of the main changes.
- Breaches and Penalties.
- Information Commissioner’s Office. (ICO)
- Obtaining Consent.
- Employment Records and Data Protection.
- Subject Access Requests. (SARs)
- Monitoring Staff and Company Systems.
- Processing large amounts of data.
- Human Rights Act 1998.